Clarendon Community Association……..working together for our community.
The Clarendon Community Association is a vibrant, progressive, informed and proactive community organisation. Would you like to know more about local issues or keep up to date on what is happening in Clarendon?
Please come and join us.
The Clarendon Community Association meets regularly and all residents of Clarendon are welcome to attend. If you would like to become a member email your name, address and contact details to email@example.com
We will add you to our mailing list and ensure that you also receive the Clarendon eNews to keep up to date with community events.
Executive Committee for 2020-2021
- President: Trevor Harslett
- Vice-President: Mark Ashenden
- Secretary: Louise Pickford
- Minute Secretary: Helen Ashenden
- Treasurer: Pru Fowles
- Committee members: Gavin Fisher, Petrah Harslett, Des Fowles, Emma Gilbert, Bianca Folber